In His strength, for His glory! Soli Deo Gloria!
“My faith rests not upon what I am, or shall be, or feel, or know, but in what Christ is, what He has done, and what He is now doing for me.” -Charles Spurgeon
- I am a young lady the age of twenty, raised in Massachusetts, but attends college in Pennsylvania. I love God and I love people. I strive to be a God-fearing woman who trusts the Lord with every situation that arises, the good and the bad.
- Michael is my wonderful boyfriend. I am completely blessed to have him and to be loved by him.
- I am studying Youth Ministry at Valley Forge Christian College. The calling the Lord has placed on my life has completely humbled me and is a constant burden on my heart. Missions in America is my calling, with a focus on teenagers.
- I love dancing, drinking coffee, and people watching. I have plugs and a few tattoos, and I totally plan on getting more.
- I have been through so many storms and have trudged through many valleys in my life. Depression and self harm have crippled me so much over the past seven years but the Lord is restoring me and making me new again. I have also struggled with loneliness, suicidal thoughts, and some disordered eating as well. If you’re struggling, I’m here for you and want to pray for you. Be encouraged and take heart.
- The Lord is my anchor in this weeping sea of chaos. His grace is enough. His love is deep, strong, fierce, and surpasses satisfying. My Heavenly Father is forever faithful.
- I have a heavy heart and always will, but I am okay with it because to me, in a twisted way, it is an absolute blessing.
I am here for you and I love you. We will overcome. Be Blessed. ♥
Harm free since: 1/17/13