[[MORE]]I really want to.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.– Psalms 25:21 (via pansygirl1870)
It’s a The Temper Trap kind of night.
The sins of the flesh are bad, but they are the least bad of all sins. All the...– C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity (via an-ge-lo)
You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old...– Ephesians 4:22-24
“So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by...
I NEED friends.
I never have any plans. And I need plans so I can get out of this house.
So, who lives in Massachusetts? Like in the Worcester county area? I need friends to hang out with, because 90% of my friends live no where near me and the other 10% are busy most of the time.
Some days I wake up with no appetite for God. Every day is a war for what we...– Jimmy Needham (via iwillwalkbyfaith)
brianmclements: Jesus, I want more of You. I’m stoked for the ways You’re continuing to work and beckon me. Keep steady my steps toward You.
[[MORE]]I must get thinner and more appealing.
This was never a struggle for me.
[[MORE]]This was never a struggle for me…thinking that I’m not ever going to be loved or wanted by someone. I was always so satisfied with being content in knowing that God has that one for me. Ever since last fall (when college started for me), I have been really lonely. My confidence in knowing one day someone will hold me and just love me has started to dwindle. I don’t know...
[[MORE]]Oh dear goodness. I’m a mess…tears all night it is. Summer, just get used to it..you’re not wanted.