So here I am broken open.
Emptied of myself… of my regrets.
You said you’d soon return, so I’ll light a fire, guard the flame and let it burn
So here I am broke open, yours alone.
Await the day for you to come… to go back home.
So please don’t you tarry long… in your presence is where I want to belong
So please don’t you tarry long… here I am letting go, yours alone
So here I am broken open. Yours alone, yours alone Lord.
This is me, broken open. Yours alone
- maecajucom reblogged this from godmoves
- s-o-l-a-c-e likes this
- asimpleseed likes this
- ineffablebree-a-sapphire-night likes this
- crimsonbreakdown likes this
- cheekynicolelouise reblogged this from godmoves
- kara-lee said: is that a song??
- kara-lee likes this
- ke-nosis likes this
- hopeandthehipster reblogged this from godmoves
- hopeandthehipster likes this
- choc-o-late reblogged this from godmoves
- godmoves posted this